Pressure Vessel Services
Expert Pressure Vessel Design, Fabrication & Maintenance
With fabrication facilities located in Hammond and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, PALA provides expert pressure vessel design, fabrication, and maintenance services. Whether you need an ASME pressure vessel designed for a new facility, or you’re looking for repair support for a coded pressure vessel, the PALA team is trained and authorized to help. We hold R, U, U2, and S stamps, providing us the qualifications necessary to design, fabricate and repair your coded pressure vessels.
PALA's Pressure Vessel Fabrication Capacities:
- Design and fabrication of ASME Div. 1 and Div. 2 Vessels
(Design using PVElite Eng. Software)
- ASME Div.1 - 15 - 3000PSI
- ASME Div. 2 - Allowing you to design vessels with thinner wall thicknesses due to a more stringent design, mainly used offshore where weight is critical - 3000 - 10,000 PSI
PALA Pressure Vessel and Tank Fabrication Capabilities:
- ASME Div. 1 & 2 Code Vessels
- ASME Vessel Repair
- U, U2, R & S Stamps
- API 650 & API 620 Tanks
- Vessel Wall Thickness up to 3.5"
- Process Skids
- Section VIII Pressure Parts
Specializing in Alloys
We know that various industries and applications require different alloys for the proper fabrication of pressure vessels, aboveground storage tanks, and other essential industrial pipe and parts. With this in mind, we utilize our library of over 350 welding procedures to fabricate vessels using the following materials:
- Stainless steel
- Duplex stainless (ASTM-2205)
- Alloy 20
- Haynes Alloys
What Can PALA Construct for You?
Whether you have a question about our solutions, our service areas, or our fabrication capabilities, the PALA team is here to help. Leave us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.