Pressure Vessel Services
Expert Pressure Vessel Design, Fabrication & Maintenance
With fabrication facilities located in Hammond and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, PALA provides expert pressure vessel design, fabrication, and maintenance services. Whether you need an ASME pressure vessel designed for a new facility, or you’re looking for repair support for a coded pressure vessel, the PALA team is trained and authorized to help. We hold R, U, U2, and S stamps, providing us the qualifications necessary to design, fabricate and repair your coded pressure vessels.
PALA's Pressure Vessel Fabrication Capacities:
- Design and fabrication of ASME Div. 1 and Div. 2 Vessels
(Design using PVElite Eng. Software)
- ASME Div.1 - 15 - 3000PSI
- ASME Div. 2 - Allowing you to design vessels with thinner wall thicknesses due to a more stringent design, mainly used offshore where weight is critical - 3000 - 10,000 PSI
PALA Pressure Vessel and Tank Fabrication Capabilities:
- ASME Div. 1 & 2 Code Vessels
- ASME Vessel Repair
- U, U2, R & S Stamps
- API 650 & API 620 Tanks
- Vessel Wall Thickness up to 3.5"
- Process Skids
- Section VIII Pressure Parts
Specializing in Alloys
We know that various industries and applications require different alloys for the proper fabrication of pressure vessels, above-ground storage tanks, and other essential industrial pipe and parts. With this in mind, we utilize our library of over 350 welding procedures to fabricate vessels using the following materials:
- Stainless steel
- Duplex stainless (ASTM-2205)
- Alloy 20
- Haynes Alloys
What Can PALA Construct for You?
Whether you have a question about our solutions, our service areas, or our fabrication capabilities, the PALA team is here to help. Leave us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.