A Culture of Safety & Exceptional Quality
Safe Industrial Construction Practices
PALA Safety Programs
PALA’s successes in safety start with Leadership. Our leadership team is committed to the safety of our team members. We demonstrate that commitment by providing every team member with unique, innovative, and forward-thinking safety processes. These processes include, but are not limited to:
- Estimate Checklist
- Project JSA
- Training & Education:
- Industry, Site, PALA orientations and regulatory training
- Project specific plans
- Safety Wire: a proprietary behavioral risk tolerance survey
- Site Staff
- Worksite and safe work practice observations
- PII™ incident measurement, analysis, and feedback
Winner of the distinguished Houston Business Roundtable Safety Award
Winner of a 2021 Associated Builders and Contractors Merit Award
Industrial Construction Services Completed to Your Quality Standards
PALA knows that no matter what industry, you have quality standards and schedules to meet. Quality is our second core value for just that reason. Every project we complete is designed to meet your exacting standards and constructed accordingly.
- ASME DIV 1 & 2 Code
- ASME Vessel Repair Standards
- U, U2, R & S Stamps
- API 650 & API 620 Tank Standards
- Section VIII Pressure Parts
What Can PALA Construct for You?
Whether you have a question about our solutions, our service areas, or our fabrication capabilities, the PALA team is here to help. Leave us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.