PALA Fabrication Services
Our Fabrication Facilities
Combined, our two facilities total over 94,000 square feet under roof and 17 acres of laydown.
Hammond, LA Fabrication Facility Specifications:
- 70,000 square feet under roof
- 15+ acres of laydown and assembly area
- 10,000 square feet of segregated alloy shop
- Hydrotest pad capable of holding appx. 1M lbs
- 23ft crane hook height
- 75 ton overhead crane capacity
PALA Pressure Vessel and Tank Fabrication Capabilities:
- ASME Div. 1 & 2 Code Vessels
- ASME Vessel Repair
- U, U2, R & S Stamps
- API 650 & API 620 Tanks
- Vessel Wall Thickness up to 3.5"
- Process Skids
- Section VIII Pressure Parts
Your Alloy Fabrication Specialists
We know that various industries and applications require different alloys for the proper fabrication of pressure vessels, above-ground storage tanks, and other essential industrial pipe and parts. With over 350 welding procedures using a wide range of alloys, we deliver exceptional quality fabrication and repair, no matter the complexities involved. Some specific materials we commonly work with are:
- Stainless steel
- Duplex stainless (ASTM-2205)
- Alloy 20
- Haynes Alloys
What Can PALA Construct for You?
Whether you have a question about our solutions, our service areas, or our fabrication capabilities, the PALA team is here to help. Leave us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.